Sunday, March 4, 2012

Your car is NOT your yard ornament!

An article put out by Mansfield News Journal talks about the city of Shreveport, LA now enforcing cars parked on private yards.  Not only is this a sore eye for your community, it can't be good for your grass!

The city is implementing a new law effective June 1, 2012.  First time offenders will be hit with a $100 fine while repeat offenders will be slammed with a $300-$525 fine!

Read more about it here: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/usatoday/article/38720415?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Frontpage|p

7 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

    Lizenzagentur & Lizenzprodukt(e)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Développement marque sous licence & Agence de merchandising

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Diventare licenziante & Territori sotto licenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoyed the content on this site. Would choose to pay a visit to all over again.

    Tenders in South Africa & Cleaning Tenders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Negotiation & Leadership Games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    Lizenz kaufen & Was sind Lizenzen

    ReplyDelete