Monday, January 9, 2012

Oakland, CA is one of the top 45 places to go in 2012!

With a booming nightlife and diverse restaurants, Oakland, CA is one of the top places to visit in 2012, in fact it's listed right between London and Tokyo!  The reopening of the Fox Theater has helped increase the entertainment offering in the Bay Area. Since then, it has been a huge venue for great musicians, comedy acts and more.  On top of that Oakland's food scene is growing due to world-class chefs such as James Syhabout, the chef who earned Oakland its first Michelin star.

Read more about what you can find in Oakland, CA and the other 44 places to visit in 2012 here: http://travel.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/travel/45-places-to-go-in-2012.html

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at Oakland by next week and I'm so excited to be able to see Oakland and meet my old friends. Do you have anything you can suggest to do in Oakland?

    By the way, is there an airport parking that you know of? I'll be coming over late and I've already booked a car for rent, I'm thinking of asking them to leave it near an airport parking and I can just go there and pick it up. I found one online (click here for their site) and I'm not sure if they're that near, I'm not that familiar with Oakland. Any tips and information would be great.

    Cheers,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have a beautiful picture from Oakland Airport, really nice looking.

    Oakland Airport

    ReplyDelete